Over 30 C-suite and board level leaders from Ascension, Providence, Humana, Bon Secours Mercy Health, and others will come together in San Diego on April 26 to discuss the transformative potential of technology in U.S. healthcare delivery, hosted by Reuters Events.
Following a turbulent period felt by the industry, the world-leading forum will bring together executives from health systems, payers, policy makers, pharma, and health tech to share ideas, innovations, and collective strategies. Across two days, the event will focus on ways to strengthen the delivery of quality virtual, predictive, affordable, and equitable care over the next 12 months.
Among the speakers are:
- Dr Vivek Garg, Chief Medical Officer & Senior VP, Primary Care, Humana
- Laura Smith, Chief Information Officer, UnityPoint Health
- Rebecca Kaul, Chief Information Officer, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Rajeev Ronanki, Chief Digital Officer, Anthem
- Jason Szczuka, Chief Digital Officer, Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Karthik Raja, Chief Data Science Officer, Ascension
DISCOVER THE FULL SPEAKER LINE UP, AGENDA AND TICKET OPTIONS VIA THE 2022 INFO PACK
“The deployment of digital in healthcare has been as fast as it has been wide. Overnight it has become the central focus for hospitals, clinics, and health plans across the nation. As a result, workflows are more complicated than ever, patient engagement is failing and there is a lack of a clearly defined digital care payment infrastructure. At Digital Health, we’ll help to tackle these inefficiencies in the use of digital health, providing a platform for industry leaders to discuss collaborating, refining, and consolidating the key digital processes that can improve the lives of citizens across the U.S.,” said Jamie Harding, Head of Healthcare at Reuters Events.
To facilitate this seismic shift across the care continuum, Reuters Events has built the forum around four critical themes:
- Create the foundations of digital health: Data and operations
- Regulation, population health and payments models for digital health
- Self-health, consumerization, and health at home
- Diversify and develop your virtual health offering